Everything you need to know about the fantastic fitVenture tour “Blue Gum Forest”
What you get
- Functional fitness package by the experienced and qualified personal trainer Katherina. The focus of fitVenture is natural human movement. You will walk, run and work with given elements like your bodyweight, trees, stones etc.
- Guided bush-walking by the experienced and passionate tour guide Jelle. His local knowledge and multi-lingual guidance (English, German, Dutch, French) will lead you to the best spots in the nature and beyond the overcrowded look-outs.
- Relax during the break: 20-30 minutes of progressive muscle relaxation (PMR) is available for everyone who likes to try this technique. PMR is well known and often used by professional athletes. It can help to reduce muscle tensions, improve breathing, focus the mind and to concentrate for upcoming tasks. PMR is simply amazing within the nature!
Blue Mountains (departing and returning from Sydney)
Pick up location
Sydney Central YHA
Pick up time
- general good health, able to walk/run for at least five hours
- keen to perform some physical exercises
- backpack or similar storage for your drinks and snacks (you should feel comfortable to run with your gear)
- short- or full-finger-gloves (e.g. fitness or bike gloves)
- comfortable hiking boots, running shoes etc (you should feel comfortable to walk/run with your shoes)
- weather adapted, comfortable clothes
- sun protection
- spare clothes (if rainy)